CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scholastic Books

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tooth Fairy



I'm sure many of you heard the other day that someone lost a tooth at Brain Vacation. If you didn't, I'm VERY surprised as it was the excitement of the day!! After the young gentleman lost his tooth, many words of wisdom about the Tooth Fairy started pouring from his classmates mouths:

"The Tooth Fairy lives in a tooth shaped house, it's true!"

"She has a list that she checks your name off when she picks up your tooth."

"You know she uses our lost teeth to make her house right? It's like one giant tooth!"

"Yep, our teeth are like bricks!"

I just thought I would share those little words of wisdom about the Tooth Fairy with you, they made my day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment