CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scholastic Books

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a few Math centers...

A new round of centers was introduced yesterday.  The students seem to really enjoy doing center buddies each day =)

Building snowman noses

Penguin double cover up

Always a must: Math mats!

All time favorite: Kindergarten Yahtzee!

Counting buttons out for the snowmen!

Missing teen number game

See that penguin there in the middle?  There are 30 of these scattered around our classroom!  The kids LOVE this center and trying to find each one!  I had to find some new hiding spots this week since they are getting so good at it!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! Too cute girl! Do you have a template for your Kindergarten Yahtzee or directions? I also loved your post about Penguins!!!! I love the penguin facts book you all did and the parts of a penguin! Do you have a template for that? We are past penguins now but I would love to have it for next year! Thanks! And THANKS for signing up for my swap!!!!!!!!

    Elisabeth
    www.missdelk.blogspot.com
    edelk@allonselementary.com

    ReplyDelete