I, personally, outside of work, had one of the worst days ever today! So, coming home to find a nice big envelope in my mailbox kind of REALLY.made.my.day! I participated in a teacher accessory swap and my goodies were delivered today! I was paired up with another K teacher from the other side of the United States! Stefanie did a GREAT job picking out some AWESOME goodies for me. I am so excited to wear some of them tomorrow. Ha! We must have thought alike because I too sent her something with her initial on it! Too fun! Thanks for brightening my day Stefanie! Thursday, March 3, 2011
Swap goodies arrived!
I, personally, outside of work, had one of the worst days ever today! So, coming home to find a nice big envelope in my mailbox kind of REALLY.made.my.day! I participated in a teacher accessory swap and my goodies were delivered today! I was paired up with another K teacher from the other side of the United States! Stefanie did a GREAT job picking out some AWESOME goodies for me. I am so excited to wear some of them tomorrow. Ha! We must have thought alike because I too sent her something with her initial on it! Too fun! Thanks for brightening my day Stefanie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment