CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scholastic Books

Friday, December 10, 2010

Card Swap!

We are doing a Christmas card exchange with 41 different states, AND Japan!  So we will be receiving 42 cards total!  Grades K-3 are participating--the first card we got was from a first grade class and the kiddos thought that was THE COOLEST thing ever!  

I was FINALLY able to get the map up this week so I have a few states to color in, but this is the before =)  The kids were so excited to see that this was up and to open up our first set of cards!  I think they enjoy getting mail just as much as I do.  I will be coloring in the states that we have received so far this weekend and will post another picture once I'm done.  The kids are learning a lot about the other classrooms that have been sending cards and it has been fun for me to tie a little math and social studies into our project!

No comments:

Post a Comment