CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scholastic Books

Friday, December 10, 2010

Daily 1 is a hit!

This seems to be the "norm" in my room. If they have to sit and read, their stamina is GONE, but, if they are able to sprawl out and get comfortable they read until I have to stop them! My room has never been so quiet, yet noisy at the same time! During this time I usually only have about 12 of my kiddos as the others are going off to another reading program, but, you can hear almost all 12 voices whisper reading to themselves. I love it!

The kids LOVE reading the books in their book boxes! They reached 30 minutes of stamina on this day! They were so engrossed with their books they didn't budge when we had a few visitors stop by our room to talk with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment